What is Complio?
Complio is American DataBank’s comprehensive tool for student screening, immunizations and compliance.
Which Programs Require Complio?
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Management (required for on-site HIT 243 Directed Clinical Practice)
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing (compliance required pre-acceptance)
- Occupational Therapy
- Phlebotomy (compliance required pre-acceptance)
- Physical Therapy Assistance (required on the first Friday in December of the first semester in the program)
- Radiologic Technology (compliance required pre-acceptance)
- Respiratory Therapy
Costs associated with required immunizations, criminal background checks, finger printing (when applicable) and admission testing are the responsibility of the applicant.