When is the TEAS Given?
- Typically the TEAS is given the 1st and 2nd Fridays of each month November - July.
- You can view the TEAS schedule for this academic year here.
Where Do I Take the TEAS Exam?
- A limited number of seats are available on the Fairfield Campus for each testing.
- The exam can be taken remotely from home if your computer has video capability for monitoring.
How Do I Register for the TEAS Exam?
- Log into your MyKV portal
- Select the Admissions tab
- You will see a link for TEAS registration
Is There a Fee for the TEAS Exam?
- Yes, there is a $70.00 fee for the exam that must be paid at the time of registration.
How Do I Study for the TEAS Exam?
- A study guide is a good idea, but is not required. You can find them on Amazon by searching ATI TEAS Study Guide version 7.
- Use this guide to find overview videos, practice tests, and sign up for a workshop or two. If you need assistance creating a study plan, reach out to the Advising Center.
- Use the "Online Resources" tab to find even more study guides, practice tests, courses, and more.
How May Times Can I Take The TEAS?
- You may take the TEAS twice in an academic year, and only three time overall. Therefore, it is important to be as prepared as possible when you take the TEAS.
Have additional questions? Contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com